Friday, November 20, 2009

Creative Canine Basketball Star

How about the lab that can dribble a basketball. I saw this video recently and I have to say it was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen a dog do. And that's saying a lot. Being a former basketball player myself, I was impressed. I had a dog once that jumped and blocked my shot. But this dog in the video was simply amazing. Not only could he dribble, but he could also pass, and shoot. You have to see it to believe it. A man is dribbling a basketball and passes it to the dog. The dog is standing on its back legs. He dribbles the ball two or three times and then bats it back to the man. This little drill goes on for a minute or two and then all of a sudden, the man passes the ball behind his back and the dog catches it. Not only that, but the dog then proceeds to place the ball in a lowered basketball hoop. Yes, the dog dunks the ball. Wow. I love dogs and have always had an admiration for dogs who can do unusual tricks. This one tops the list...so far! He must have had some good pet supplies, like some real good pet pet supplies.

For a seeing eye dog that won't be denied, go to Funnier Pets.

No comments: