Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dog is Man's Best Friend

Okay how many of you can admit that coming home and getting licked on the face by your dog is the best welcome home greeting there is? I'll admit it. There is nothing quite like my Ali's greeting. She puts her ears all the way back, wags her tail non stop, whines with utter joy, and kisses me like there is no tomorrow.

My wife asks why I greet the dog first, and I say, as soon as you get as excited to see me as she does, I'll kiss you first.

Dogs never gets mad at us. They don't hold grudges. They don't talk bad about us behind our backs. They are fiercely loyal. They are always glad to see their master. They even sense when we are down and can try to cheer us up. They love us unconditionally. What a friend!

I know I am not alone here. I have talked to many other dog lovers who feel the same. I therefore, conclude that dog is man's best friend.

No comments: