Friday, March 7, 2008


I Told You I Didn't Feel Well

I have heard many cat owners talk about funny cat pictures, but this had to be the most hilarious of all the dog pics ever taken.
Some random thoughts:


Speaking of funny pet photos, if you haven't seen "The World's Ugliest Dog," you have to see Elwood. He won the contest again. Of all funny looking dogs, he is the best.


This site is dedicated to funny pets. That means it is open to pet jokes, cat humor, (or cats humor for those of you with several), and of course that includes funny cat pics.

Before I go any further, funny cat photos are harder to come by. However, I do have a gem or two I'll be uploading soon.

Back to my purpose for the blog. We will be offering some cat stories, funny pet names, and dog fun soon as well. Don't you love how I am all over the place with my random thoughts? That is why it is random.

I never used to be a cat person, but once I got my first two, I realized they are funny cats, very funny cats. So I grabbed the camera and took, you guessed it, some funny cats pictures.

Not to neglect my personal favorite animal, dogs. How about if I say funny cats and dogs. Because they are both so amusing. But as I said funny pictures of cats are rare. If you have one that you'd like me to post, please let me know. In the meantime, I'll stop "randoming" my thoughts. Enjoy the pet humor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.